1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lack of Interest Keyboard Accessibility In Lightbox Carousel

Discussion in 'Closed Suggestions' started by ibnesayeed, Jan 14, 2011.

1. ibnesayeed

ibnesayeed Well-Known Member

It would be nice to be able to scroll through all thumbnails individually using LEFT/RIGHT keys in the lightbox carousel (and may be Shift+LEFT/RIGHT to scroll in batch). How convenient it is to use Esc key to hide the lightbox. :)

2. Grover

Grover Well-Known Member

Obviously.

3. James

James Well-Known Member

Resurrecting this thread 'cause I just tried to arrow left/right through the lightbox - what a nuisance! Especially when it resizes and I've got to move my mouse that couple of hundred pixels up/down!!!

4. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

You do know that you can click on the image to load the next one?

Obviously that won't work for the previous image.

5. James

James Well-Known Member

Yeah I accidentally stumbled across that. It's handy, but keyboard functionality would be great.

mochito and Darkimmortal like this.
  6. Nysm

Nysm Member

This is also I was wondering about - I searched before I actually made a thread despite how old this thread is. I normally upload photos to my forum of all different sizes which changes the lightbox height a lot of the time and also moving the arrow causing me to have to scroll my mouse up and down and all other the place to click to the next picture, whereas having the right and left button will simply go to the next photo which I was hoping was implemented into the forum but it hasn't, which is why it'll be a great addition!

7. ibnesayeed

ibnesayeed Well-Known Member

[IMPLEMENTED] Fantastic. :)

8. kkm323

kkm323 Well-Known Member

yes , they did and i am so happy too :)