Keep on good work

Omar Adel

hello every one
I really waiting the decision about the xenforo case in January.
i test the forum from about 3 months and discovered many options and install a demo copy on the localhost for try it and i'm very interested with it and want to be a liscensed member.
I used VB for about 4 years, it is good
but i liked xenforo more, this is my personal view
anyway i just wanted to say i strongly hope xenforo win the case and can update and develop this nice script.
say Amen
thank you

i test the forum from about 3 months and discovered many options and install a null copy on the localhost for try it and i'm very interested with it and want to be a liscensed member.
I used VB for about 4 years, it is good
but i liked xenforo more, this is my personal view
My personal view is that you should stick to your VB "null copy" script.
Only one company would chase you for the illegal use of their script.
Better for you and better for this company.

My personal view is that you should stick to your VB "null copy" script.
Only one company would chase you for the illegal use of their script.
Better for you and better for this company.

i did not use vbulletin null copy , i used a licensed copy and no one chased me.
you didn't understood my talking, and didn't walk with illegal use for xenforo or vbulletin.
any way thanks for all

Please help me to add my site in your forums www.santos-cua.com thank you

You will need to buy the Xenforo script.
Then in the customer area link your forum membership to your purchase account. This means you get full support - and very good support too.

You can pay one of the developers here a smallfee to set Xenforo up on your site.
Or do it yourself.
To do the install yourself upload the files to your site. Decide if your site is all XF or if XF is a section. If it's all XF upload to the public home directory. If XF is to be a section create a directory and upload the files there.
It will need a database. Create one in phpmyadmin on control panel. Note the username and password.
Run the install - there are instructions that tell you how.

There is an installation forum here if you do not understand anything and support here is excellent.

Once

Top Bottom