Just Wondering...

billybatz9

I was just wondering about the following...

1) Is there a way to limit how many photos members may upload? Like give each member a certain amount of upload space or anything of that nature.... I just don't want my users to have unlimited amounts of space.
2) How many members can xenforo manage for upgrades. (tens, hundreds, thousands, etc)

Just really looking to delete pictures from a given date and beyond, not so much posts.

Some times the pictures are a large part of the thread. For example. On my forum I have a post about a Jeep Grand Cherokee that I detailed. Without the pictures it would lose its impact and for some of it, it wouldn't make much sense.

James

I would recommend just keeping your existing threads and disabling the uploads for that point forward and make them use a service like imgur instead. I think there's even a resource to help make it more seamless... here it is: http://xenforo.com/community/resour...le-safe-image-uploads-30-off-this-month.1478/

This way you're not on the hook for the hard drive space or the bandwidth for your member's picture thread habit from this point forward.

Top Bottom