XF 1.3 just upgraded from 1.2.3 to 1.3.3 and

C.Stanley

all went well i thought until i tried to upload a new style and i get this

Server Error
Invalid argument supplied for foreach()

1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in Waindigo/InstallUpgrade/Extend/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Style.php at line 57
  2. Waindigo_InstallUpgrade_Extend_XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Style->actionImport() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
  3. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  4. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/globalha/public_html/forums/admin.php at line 13[

But when i uncheck install and upgrade by waindigo it goes away

Last edited:
Prior to upgrading, you always need to check your add-on list and see if any of them require and update for 1.3 series. The add-on installers (both the one by @Chris D and @Waindigo) are really a nice addition to the ACP. Results in your not needing to upload (separately) the files.. usually just point it at the resource (either at XF or if a paid one you download to you computer the local file on your computer) and go.

EDIT:
They really help (especially for the new user) prevent uploading the add-on files to the wrong location. That is something that for some reason gets a log of new users. You see them upload the UPLOAD directory in the add-on archive to their site and then wonder why the add-on didn't work.

Last edited:
Top Bottom