XF 1.5 JUST PLEASE HELP

Chris57

Omg so I bought XenForo and I am a little disappointed... Some people including myself don't understand all of this, I made the mysql and all that stuff and I am just down to putting things in the "www" file. Once I did that I went to my internet browser and type in "localhost" as stated. It came up with the following error message.

The following errors occurred while verifying that your server can run XenForo:

The directory C:\wamp\www\data must be writable. Please change the permissions on this directory to be the world writable (chmod 0777). If the directory does not exist please create it.

The directory C:\wamp\www\internal_data must be writable. Please change the permissions on this directory to be the world writable (chmod 0777). If the directory does not exist please create it.

Please help me! I spent $140 and I want this up tonight!!!

You need to post the full error message.
Here:

An exception occurred: Mysqli prepare error: La table 'forums.xf_style' n'existe pas in C:\wamp\www\library\Zend\Db\Statement\Mysqli.php on line 77

1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 734
  5. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchAll() in XenForo/Model/Style.php at line 66
  6. XenForo_Model_Style->getAllStyles() in XenForo/Model/StyleProperty.php at line 568
  7. XenForo_Model_StyleProperty->rebuildPropertyCacheInStyleAndChildren() in XenForo/Dependencies/Abstract.php at line 174
  8. XenForo_Dependencies_Abstract->preLoadData() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 127
  9. XenForo_FrontController->run() in C:/wamp/www/index.php at line 13

Top Bottom