XF 1.4 Just installed a fresh XF 1.4

PASS

Just install XP 1.4. Love the installer btw. I installed it in a test directory on my live vB site.

I read the importer info but to want to ask some questions before I do my first test import. Do I configure the importer to connect to my live vB 4.2.3 BETA 3 database? Or do it make a copy of database and import from that?

One more question: My live vB forum sits in the root and that is where I also want to evenly install XF after testing is done. Can XF be moving in the root after the final import? Or should I (or can i) install XF in the root also without issues to do the final import?

Thanks!

Last edited:
Thanks Brogan! I hope I can get testing done in a week or two and get my members on XF. I been having issues with vB and Tapatalk. Users show in the currently active box on the forum home page, but when you visit their profile or see their postbit, they show offline and last active hours ago. BUT, they are active and all the users that are affected by this are showing active using TapaTalk one the online.php page.

Top Bottom