XF 1.3 Just imported, checking my server logs

Ludachris

Opened the site to the users and got a few of these errors in the server logs:

ErrorException: Division by zero - library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Thread.php:588

#0 /home/site1/public_html/library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Thread.php(588): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(2, 'Division by zer...', '/home/site1/...', 588, Array)
#1 /home/site1/public_html/library/bdSocialShare/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Thread.php(9): XenForo_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionAddReply()
#2 /home/site1/public_html/library/DoublePost/ControllerPublic/Thread.php(42): bdSocialShare_XenForo_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionAddReply()
#3 /home/site1/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): DoublePost_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionAddReply()
#4 /home/site1/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#5 /home/site1/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#6 {main}

Does this mean there's a problem with the bdSocialShare plugin or core? I see the bdSocialShare line in there.

Opened the site to the users and got a few of these errors in the server logs:

#3 /home/site1/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): DoublePost_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionAddReply()

Does this mean there's a problem with the bdSocialShare plugin or core? I see the bdSocialShare line in there.
That, or it looks like you have @Syndol's DoublePost add-on installed also. Could be one or the other or an interaction between the two.

I'll check with both developers. Thanks! I'm also seeing a lot of server errors with the XenCentral add-on. Wonder if there's a conflict with a couple of these add-ons.

I just disabled both the Doublepost plugin and the bdSocialShare plugin and am still getting Division by Zero errors in the logs... here's an example of another one:

ErrorException: Division by zero - library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Thread.php:293
Generated By: Myst11, Yesterday at 10:03 PM
Stack Trace
#0 /home/site1/public_html/library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Thread.php(293): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(2, 'Division by zer...', '/home/site1/...', 293, Array)
#1 /home/site1/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): XenForo_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionUnread()
#2 /home/site1/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#3 /home/site1/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#4 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(85) "http://www.site1.com/threads/carbon-creations-2gb-front-lip-special.478401/unread"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

How can I narrow down the problem?

The error appears to be the "messages per page" option. You seem to have 0 for that, which isn't a valid value for it (so not sure how that happened).

Ahhh, maybe it's due to the "Threads and Messages Per Page Preferences" plugin that I just now disabled. I installed it before the final migration but have since read about how it has the potential to break links due to how the page # is built into the URL structure. I'll keep monitoring the logs to see if that fixes the errors.

Top Bottom