XF 2.2 Just checked website and it’s blank

if you have caching system installed in your server then flush and restart, this always works for me when I have white page or internal server errors.

if you have caching system installed in your server then flush and restart, this always works for me when I have white page or internal server errors.
Not sure about on server side but definitely cleared all cache on my side. Waiting for host to get back to me on why this file is not working (https: / / www.doggieresidence.com/community/index.php Thinking maybe some server security they implemented recently. Host is not that helpful when it comes to things like this....

It’s a little above my Pay grade but always willing to go a step above and learn. Do I add it here? wp-config.php- File Under debug line Etc. ($config['development']['enabled'] = true;)

Then go to link and see any errors triggered
FB7E2874-963F-480B-B613-0B1DC8C1B7B7.webp

Despite the empty error message, it does seem like it's getting to XF as I hit one URL on your site and got an error message that I'd expect (from cmd.php). It certainly may be the MariaDB issue that @Brogan linked to above:

Your server does run cPanel so it looks plausible. If you're running PHP 7.2 or older, I'd swap to a newer version to see if that resolves it. Given that you indicated you didn't change anything, this absolutely seems like the most likely cause.

I wouldn't do the development mode thing mentioned. If anything, you'd want to temporarily force disable add-ons/listeners to see if that helps:

However, that doesn't seem overly likely (though plausible). Note that it's the src/config.php file within the directory you where installed XenForo (community/), not the WordPress file you showed above.

If that still doesn't help, you can try submitting a ticket to us from your customer area with cPanel login details and we can have a look, but it's certainly very likely that we're just going to have to tell you to get your host to help (since they have additional access/configuration options on the server).

It would be your XenForo config (the one in the screenshot is WordPress), which is in the folder where XF is, src/config.php. Though it might be best to just ask your host or server manager if you're not sure.

Edit: if you find the right config file and want to try disabling listeners like Mike mentioned above, it would be this:

$config['enableListeners'] = false;

Someone else mentioned the MariaDB from here that logged into my cpanel. So if I change listeners to false this should world correct?
No, disabling listeners is just to help see if an add-on is causing issues and if so can give you access back to the admin control panel.

Do you have access to cPanel for your website?

Last edited:
To check for the MariaDB issue, in cPanel do you see a link that says "Server Information"? For me, it's in the right sidebar under General Information. What does it says for your PHP Version and MySQL Version?

Top Bottom