just ate raw eggs

I use to do this for a bit...could never get over how it felt going down. The first time was actually the easiest. I took it back like a shot and it just slid down. Every time thereafter just didn't work and I think I spit it back up into the sink once...that was the last time I did that :P

I use to do this for a bit...could never get over how it felt going down. The first time was actually the easiest. I took it back like a shot and it just slid down. Every time thereafter just didn't work and I think I spit it back up into the sink once...that was the last time I did that :p
I hope Kim sees this thread; she can't even stand runny yolk.

I used to eat them a lot when I was much younger and training hard.

Without doubt the worst thing I've ever eaten.

Well, apart from olives maybe.

Just tried it last week, and I actually prefer baking them now.

Hmm I dunno, 30 minutes in the oven, not to mention preheating, it must cost a fair bit on the electric....just for eggs no less! :P
Wouldn't it be (perhaps) cheaper to boil them in a large saucepan?

raw ?
take the 4 minutes and cook 'em !

My son stopped eating eggs ... so I've been trying a few things to get him eating them.

I made him an egg with a hat.
You butter a piece of bread - both sides, take a glass and place upside down on bread, twist it to make a whole in the bread. Put the bread on the frying pan, pour beaten eggs in the hole and then cook as ususal. Make sure you put the circle .. the hat in the frying pan too. Flip both over once to cook both sides. And serve the "hat" on top of the egg !

214.JPG

I see others call it Egg in a Hole.
:)

why do people eat raw eggs in relation to fitness? i see the protein gain of the whites, but egg yolks are nearly 100% cholesterol. whats the benefit?

almost vomited

I forgot to hardboil more eggs last night, so I decided to try them raw. Quite unpleasant I must say.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Don't believe for a moment Sylvester ate raw eggs in those movies. In the movie daylight, Mr Sylvester demanded that the water he was wading through was heated up to a comfortable 90 degrees. I tried (many years ago) broke 2 eggs into a container and swallowed them (no you dirty *******s not those kind) and I almost vomited I was bulking for a good 10 minutes trying to keep them down, never again. :sick:

Can't believe you tried to eat raw eggs, you must have been - really starving!!! Unless, your yolking with us.

Why didn't you just make scrambled egg in the microwave, only takes a minute

why do people eat raw eggs in relation to fitness? i see the protein gain of the whites, but egg yolks are nearly 100% cholesterol. whats the benefit?

You separate the yolk from the white, maybe use one yolk to 3 whites. I'm not yolking either!

Top Bottom