XF 1.1 JS error when clicking links

Donnie La Curan

http://www.feoa.net/

Got XenForo installed and then imported a phpBB3 forum. No problems what so ever. Then when I start browsing the forum I realize links don't work. Once I click a link that doesn't do anything, the rest of the links on the site seem to stop working and are no longer clickable. So I check out the javascript console and these are the errors I see.

I should not that all the links work normally in Safari. However, in Chrome version 27.0.1453.15 beta I get these errors.

This is the error I get when I try to click the Mark Forums Read link:
Code:
OverlayLoader for forums/-/mark-read?date=1365309542 xenforo.js:244
Uncaught TypeError: Property 'undefined' of object #<Object> is not a function xenforo.js:149

These are the errors I get when I try to click a username
Code:
OverlayLoader for members/mraburn.2/?card=1 xenforo.js:244
Uncaught TypeError: Property 'undefined' of object #<Object> is not a function xenforo.js:149

If I click the username again I get this error:
Code:
Attempted to call XenForo.OverlayLoader.show() for members/mraburn.2/?card=1 before overlay is created xenforo.js:245
OverlayLoader for members/mraburn.2/?card=1 xenforo.js:244
Loaded css 0, member_card xenforo.js:211
XenForo.activate([div.xenOverlay __XenForoActivator memberCard, constructor: function, init: function, selector: "", jquery: "1.5.2", size: function…]) xenforo.js:191

Top Bottom