XF 1.2 JS Error - unknown

where do i add this exactly? is the htaccess file that is.
You should have that in your root htacess (on top)

You also should have a lot of empty index.html files in key places such as /js/ for example, but you don't. I can navigate every folder on your site right now and browse / download every file.

That is a security issue. And it is one I have seen a few times from other people here....

You told me who your host is (Hostgator). I would recommend you move.

You should have that in your root htacess (on top)

You also should have a lot of empty index.html files in key places such as /js/ for example, but you don't. I can navigate every folder on your site right now and browse / download every file.

That is a security issue. And it is one I have seen a few times from other people here....

You told me who your host is (Hostgator). I would recommend you move.
Are you saying the is a security issue due to my host or Xenforo? On a second note, you mentioned adding to my httacess file - would that prevent this?

Are you saying the is a security issue due to my host or Xenforo? On a second note, you mentioned adding to my httacess file - would that prevent this?

This has nothing to do with XenForo. This has to do with your configuration.

yj2u1r8.png

In your /library/ folder add this to htaccess

PHP:
Order deny,allow
Deny from all

What has /library to do with /js folder?
The proper solution is to simply create a blank index.html page in the /js folder.
They don't. :rolleyes:

2 problems, 1 thread ;)

PHP:
Order deny,allow
Deny from all
^^ This is for /library/ because I could browse it.

And this is for general
PHP:
Options -Indexes

And I've already, repeatedly said he needs to re-apply the empty index.html files

Try to keep up :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom