jQuery Source - Mysqli prepare error

TazDevilLooney

options -> performance -> Jquery Source

When i try to change the source from Google Ajax API CDN to any other i get this error.

An exception occurred: Mysqli prepare error: MySQL server has gone away in \library\Zend\Db\Statement\Mysqli.php on line 77
  1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 825
  5. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchOne() in XenForo/Error.php at line 50
  6. XenForo_Error::unexpectedException() in XenForo/Application.php at line 295
  7. XenForo_Application::handleException()

Capture-xen2.webp

Any help with this would be gratefully received. :)

That error is caused by one of these MySQL settings being exceeded:

wait_timeout
max_allowed_packet

If you don't manage your own server then you need to ask your host or server person to increase these settings.

Thanks Jake for your reply but unfortunately it didn't fix the problem. There is no delay displaying the error it's pretty much instant hitting the save changes button.

innodb_lock_wait_timeout = 500
max_allowed_packet = 160M

This is the only section i have come across that displays an error. I'm running Apache on windows if that helps.

Note that Jake mentioned wait_timeout, not innodb_lock_wait_timeout. The latter wouldn't apply in this case. (wait_timeout is likely the issue, though frankly I'm not sure why it would be coming up here.)

It turns out there are 2 sections in the same config file with max_allowed_packet and yep you guest it i was adjusting the wrong one. :whistle:

my.ini

[mysqld]
max_allowed_packet = 32M <- This one was needed (y)

[mysqldump]
max_allowed_packet = 32M <- Not this one (n)

The jQuery Source now works with no errors. Thanks Jake and Mike for your help with this. :rolleyes:

Nope, no dice as well. I will reboot my server later and see if that helps. Still seeing this:

Code:
An exception occurred: Mysqli prepare error: MySQL server has gone away in /srv/www/bestgaminghosts.com/forum/library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php on line 77

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 825
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchOne() in XenForo/Error.php at line 50
XenForo_Error::unexpectedException() in XenForo/Application.php at line 295
XenForo_Application::handleException()

Top Bottom