XF 1.1 jQuery Issue + Popups disabled

Moddis

later yesterday i had an issue with the following error on every page:

Code:
get error: Load jQuery first!

Once i clicked on OK, the page went to load as normal.

This morning it seems to be working fine now but now the ajax popups are not working. So when I click on a users avatar or Login/Sign Up, it takes me directly to that page instead of giving me the normal popup at the top on the screen.

Whats even stranger is that the pop-ups work in the same browser but different chrome account. I dont have any blockers and everything worked fine yesterday so not sure what the problem is and if its related to yesterdays jQuery error.

Are the popup something I can turn on-off in the settings?
Is there some browser configurations I should look out for to make sure the pop-ups work?

Thanks.

Works fine here. I can only surmise that it's some sort of browser configuration but I really don't know what to suggest. You may want to look at disabling Chrome add-ons to see if that fixes it.

Thanks. I cleared 1 day worth of browser cache and that seemed to do the trick. Also, no more "Load jQuery" error so all is good.

Heh, I hate it when things fix themselves without giving time to figure out the cause of it because now I think it could reoccur when I least want it to... :)

Top Bottom