XF 2 Join Usergroup

This was not my purpose until you high jacked my custom development thread. YOU yourself stated to create a thread now you are complaining? If I want to create a website like Facebook, will Mark Zuckberg come onto XenForo and complain? I need to show EXAMPLES.
Many like you tried but failed :P :)

that $20 is not for me its for fiverr i gave you suggestion
Please could you stop high jacking my thread.

The $20 is not something I am willing to pay for Fiverr. I already told you solutions but you did not want them so I created CUSTOM DEVELOPMENT REQUEST which YOU ADVISED me to DO.

Hi I am looking for an addon similar to this: https://xenforo.com/community/resources/xb-join-user-group.7377/

As I cannot pay using Payoneer and prefer not to use services like Fiverr etc to make payment, I can pay using BTC or PayPal.

PayPal is the preferred method of payment.

A link of the addon above is provided to allow developers to understand my requirements/request.

Please note: The above link provided is an EXAMPLE for the coder who will accept the request. PM quote and we'll get started.

Thank you

Hi I am looking for an addon similar to this: https://xenforo.com/community/resources/xb-join-user-group.7377/

As I cannot pay using Payoneer and prefer not to use services like Fiverr etc to make payment, I can pay using BTC or PayPal.

PayPal is the preferred method of payment.

A link of the addon above is provided to allow developers to understand my requirements/request.

Please note: The above link provided is an EXAMPLE for the coder who will accept the request. PM quote and we'll get started.

THREAD DISCLAIMER: This thread is for DEVELOPERS only, please do NOT post in this thread if you are the above developer. If you post in this thread, I will request XenForo members of staff to ban you from my service request. The above add-on is available for purchase using Payoneer, Fiverr etc but NOT PayPal directly, I would like an a coder that accepts PayPal. Future developments will be paid using Bitcoin.

DO NOT HIJACK MY SERVICE THREAD REQUEST. IT IS FOR NEW DEVELOPERS ONLY.

Thank you

do not mention my addon or me you can just write your requirments why you want to show poeple that this addon is not available etc

do not mention my addon or me you can just write your requirments why you want to show poeple that this addon is not available etc
THREAD DISCLAIMER: This thread is for DEVELOPERS only, please do NOT post in this thread if you are the above developer. If you post in this thread, I will request XenForo members of staff to ban you from my service request. The above add-on is available for purchase using Payoneer, Fiverr etc but NOT PayPal directly, I would like an a coder that accepts PayPal. Future developments will be paid using Bitcoin.

DO NOT HIJACK MY SERVICE THREAD REQUEST. IT IS FOR NEW DEVELOPERS ONLY.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This is how professional @fahad ashraf is, because I cannot pay using Payoneer or Fiverr (I don't agree to pay 20% fee) he banned me from his board. Professionalism at its finest. :) Where are the customers' rights?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This is how professional @fahad ashraf is, because I cannot pay using Payoneer or Fiverr (I don't agree to pay 20% fee) he banned me from his board. Professionalism at its finest. :) Where are the customers' rights?

I did not criticize your business, I merely posted the truth;
  • You do not accept PayPal.
  • If your country banned PayPal, it is NOT my fault

YOU told me to create a custom development request, when I did, you got butt hurt!?

As customers, we have rights. We have the right to refuse to pay additional fees. We have the right to create custom development requests if we like an addon which we cannot pay for using PayPal.

why you mentioning my resource ?? what you want to show poeple is it not available for sale ??
Could you provide a quote on where I stated your resource is not available?

I can see what you are doing here, you are trying to increase sales of your add-ons by mentioning your resource.

create request with feature not mentioned my resource

Dictatorship at its finest. I can't even mention an add-on which is similar to what I am looking for.

Btw, I am also looking to launch a business similar to Facebook, Mark Zuckerberg, are you here?

This is not your board. XenForo Ltd believe in freedom of speech.

As customers, we have rights. We have the right to refuse to pay additional fees. We have the right to create custom development requests if we like an addon which we cannot pay for using PayPal.
i give you suggestion ok no forced you pay fee etc

i give you suggestion ok no forced you pay fee etc
You cannot read my posts? They have disclaimers in them and yet you continuously post in them.

I declined your suggestion so as a professional coder, you should not be butt hurt and continue to promote your add-ons in my threads. That is highly unprofessional of you and comes across as rude and no respect for customers or disclaimers. A professional, highly respected and reputable coder would not be butt hurt but would understand that due to the fact I cannot pay using the methods offered, I have made a custom service request.

I declined your suggestion and made a thread which YOU suggested me to make.

Top Bottom