XF 2 Join Usergroup

Maa

Hi I am looking for an addon similar to this: https://xenforo.com/community/resources/xb-join-user-group.7377/

As I cannot pay using Payoneer and prefer not to use services like Fiverr etc to make payment, I can pay using BTC or PayPal.

PayPal is the preferred method of payment.

A link of the addon above is provided to allow developers to understand my requirements/request.

Thank you

Last edited:
I am the creator of this add-on but i have payment method of Payoneer (debit or credit card ) , skrill and fiverr .

Thanks

I don't trust Payoneer, I don't have Skrill and you added 20% more if payment by Fiverr.. this is bad. Why I pay the fee? You already making money on branding free and mod and you want 20% more? Very bad. If your country ban PayPal its not my fault.

I don't trust Payoneer, I don't have Skrill and you added 20% more if payment by Fiverr.. this is bad. Why I pay the fee? You already making money on branding free and mod and you want 20% more? Very bad. If your country ban PayPal its not my fault.
Fare enough. I don't like Payoneer much either but I did use it once when I had to to buy an addon.

Of course, if you refuse to use Payoneer, it's not the fault of @fahad ashraf either. You just don't get to use his addon.

Fare enough. I don't like Payoneer much either but I did use it once when I had to to buy an addon.

Of course, if you refuse to use Payoneer, it's not the fault of @fahad ashraf either. You just don't get to use his addon.

Did I say it is his fault? I have to be truthful and respond to his post. If I want a mod like this, I will post a link to it.

Did I say I will use his addon? Don't add words to my posts when it is not necassarily posted.

Cheers

Lets make one thing clear though, its NOT the buyers responsibility to pay fees if a seller (in this instance @fahad ashraf) provides Fiverr as alternative, it is the buyer's. I do not wish to go into depth on why a buyer who cannot accept PayPal, recommends Fiverr and on top of that adds a 20% fee including his brand removal fee. I told him I can buy the addon using BTC or Fiverr but he has to cover the fee.

Yes, maybe buyer can pay fee if they choose to but when we are already paying fees on branding removal + addon, I think the seller, in this instance @fahad ashraf should pay it. :)

You came here to ask about his addon and then basically started criticizing his business and even his country. Not a great start.

Did I criticize his country? Again you are implying things that I have not said. The truth is clear, does it for you djbaxter? If a country bans a payment method, you want me to hide? This is not harry potter where we cannot say voldemort.

@fahad ashraf I know you are not BUT my request is in relation the addon you made so it makes it CLEAR to the new person developing the addons on what I am looking for that ACCEPTS PayPal and does NOT add 20% fee.

Reported for telling the truth? XenForo staff are not ones to hide truth. They stand by it. You want my thread locked and binned because your reputation is hurt.
TRUTH ?? ok now listen truth i did not tell you please give me advise " How i can pay via paypal etc " below is the screen shot
Screenshot from 2020-11-08 20-04-20.webp

where want the advise a way for pay via paypal i clearly told you fiverr with fee when you generate license first i told you i am not having paypal i did not tell you or give you option of fiverr when you asked advise then i give you option for fiverr but you will have to pay fee i did not put gun on your head pay otherwise kill i was suggestion and you start telling " you have paypal and you don't want to give it to me etc " and stat criticizing my business

now you simple giving oppertunity to all here is someone who can buy addon from me then he sold it to you via paypal and take his commission etc and you will name custom development

now you simple giving oppertunity to all here is someone who can buy addon from me then he sold it to you via paypal and take his commission etc and you will name custom development
You are putting words in my mouth, where does it state that I need an exchanger? I am hiring a coder and linked to your add-on as its similar to what I want. In relation to the screenshot you provided, that's the truth BUT you did not specify that I stated;

- I will NOT pay 20% fee on top of branding removal fee when you are ALREADY quoting for branding removal + add-on.
------ This depends on buyer if he/she pays fee. In this instance, I did not agree to pay the fee.

I am requesting for a coder to develop the addon and will be releasing it for free or request the coder to release it and they can charge their own fee. :)

Hiring exchangers means more fees, I like easy life. Pay using PayPal/BTC, add-on delivered, job done!

the simple thing is when you generate license first i told you i have not paypal then why you generate license second time again after some days ??? if i give you paypal suggestion via fiverr then you start its not my fault etc so it is my fault ?? make the things simple for me and for all . this community is my family and very cooperative you came here to difsturb other business etc

I am requesting for a coder to develop the addon and will be releasing it for free or request the coder to release it and they can charge their own fee.
here is your pupose so please hire someone that will create my all addon and will you release it free then i will solute you

Every community has a family, don't make it look as if I am the bad guy here.

You told me to make a custom request thread, so I did. I linked to your add-on so the people sending custom code requests can understand what exactly I want. I never implied it is your fault, I only stated I am not happy with paying a 20% fee on top of your branding removal fee + add-on fee. Simple as. I save my money where I can. It's hard earnt money just like yours, unfortunately though, I can't charge the company I work for a branding-removal fee for all the reports I write, it's including in my contract. I wish I could, would become a millionaire.

here is your pupose so please hire someone that will create my all addon and will you release it free then i will solute you
This was not my purpose until you high jacked my custom development thread. YOU yourself stated to create a thread now you are complaining? If I want to create a website like Facebook, will Mark Zuckberg come onto XenForo and complain? I need to show EXAMPLES.

Top Bottom