Job - Fix forum with issues after new site deployment

Nice site/forum design :)

Looks like you've got plenty of help, but I'm available if you need any extra help.

One thing of importance though. Have you paid for a branding removal license? I don't see any XenForo copyrights on the forum software. If you've removed it and not paid for a branding removal license then you are unfortunately in breach of the license agreement of the software.

Looks like you've got plenty of help, but I'm available if you need any extra help.

One thing of importance though. Have you paid for a branding removal license? I don't see any XenForo copyrights on the forum software. If you've removed it and not paid for a branding removal license then you are unfortunately in breach of the license agreement of the software.
And then, if xF find out, You're screwed. :D

And then, if xF find out, You're screwed. :D

Top Bottom