• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

javascript in demo

Is javascript disabled in demo? I am trying to test openx adserver call via javascript in sidebar template.

Plain text and html is displaying fine.

Jake B.

Are you just inserting the code into the template? AFAIK nothing is disabled (other than installing add-ons/styles of course)

Are you just inserting the code into the template? AFAIK nothing is disabled (other than installing add-ons/styles of course)
Yes I am inserting into template after hook.

It may be the code needs to be on same domain. It's been so long since I set it up.

Last edited:

Mike

XenForo developer
Staff member
There isn't any reason for something like that to be disabled. It's certainly possible that the ad code won't serve ads if you try to load them from a page outside of the allowed domain.

There isn't any reason for something like that to be disabled. It's certainly possible that the ad code won't serve ads if you try to load them from a page outside of the allowed domain.
I'm going with this since I tried it on another site of mine on another domain and it didn't work there either.