1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Javascript Error

Discussion in 'Installation, Upgrade, and Import Support' started by speedway, May 12, 2013.

1. speedway

speedway Well-Known Member

Ok, so I am moving my test site to my live site. I updated everything in nginx and now have the XF version running on my main domain name but there is a problem I do not understand.

Clicking either the login button, the login link or even the logout link gives me a javascript error:

Screen shot 2013-05-13 at 1.29.37 AM.png

This is on all browsers I have on my Mac - Chrome, Safari and Firefox. This is real strange as 10 minutes beforehand I could do anything, that was when the forum was running under another domain name.

I have updated the admin area (BTW yes I can login there) with the new URL's etc so that can't be the cause. Anywhere else I should be looking?

EDIT: It is the same error for anything that triggers an overlay, whenever I click anything that does I get the exact same error. HELP! :)
  2. speedway

speedway Well-Known Member

Have fixed it but don't know how. I did make a mistake and ran the site on the same nginx conf file as the VB4 site. That was the one that caused the error above. I just switched it to the proper one (der me!) , restarted nginx and all is back where it should be.