Javascript Error

speedway

Ok, so I am moving my test site to my live site. I updated everything in nginx and now have the XF version running on my main domain name but there is a problem I do not understand.

Clicking either the login button, the login link or even the logout link gives me a javascript error:

Screen shot 2013-05-13 at 1.29.37 AM.webp

This is on all browsers I have on my Mac - Chrome, Safari and Firefox. This is real strange as 10 minutes beforehand I could do anything, that was when the forum was running under another domain name.

I have updated the admin area (BTW yes I can login there) with the new URL's etc so that can't be the cause. Anywhere else I should be looking?

Cheers

EDIT: It is the same error for anything that triggers an overlay, whenever I click anything that does I get the exact same error. HELP! :)

Have fixed it but don't know how. I did make a mistake and ran the site on the same nginx conf file as the VB4 site. That was the one that caused the error above. I just switched it to the proper one (der me!) , restarted nginx and all is back where it should be.

Top Bottom