James Gandolfini Died

I wonder if it was a genetic issue, or a lifestyle one. Such a shame to lose such a great actor so young.

In alot of his movies he always seemed to breathe heavily and seemed out of breath so unsure that is related or him merely acting or acting this off. If i had to guess i'd say a mixture of lifestyle and genetics were the cause.

In alot of his movies he always seemed to breathe heavily and seemed out of breath so unsure that is related or him merely acting or acting this off. If i had to guess i'd say a mixture of lifestyle and genetics were the cause.

May have been due to excessive amounts of these.
Sopranos3Web.webp
Actually, I bought some on a whim... and they were rather good. From some other sources I discovered that in real life he was a cigar aficionado and had no real preference. Even though smokers think cigars are safer, they have been shown to contribute to heart problems.

May have been due to excessive amounts of these.
View attachment 49421
Actually, I bought some on a whim... and they were rather good. From some other sources I discovered that in real life he was a cigar aficionado and had no real preference. Even though smokers think cigars are safer, they have been shown to contribute to heart problems.

Yeah, i mean the factors involved are endless what could have been the cause. People who have kept fit all their lives can suddenly drop down dead from heart failure not ever indulging in things that the medical area say can bring on heart failure.

Yeah, i mean the factors involved are endless what could have been the cause. People who have kept fit all their lives can suddenly drop down dead from heart failure not ever indulging in things that the medical area say can bring on heart failure.

Yep, I know several that were big time "health freaks" that did all the "right" stuff - and ended up having a heart attack. Me, I just keep on drinking my half & half, smoking my occasional cigar and a snort of tequila every now and then and enjoy the days. I figure if it's your time - it's your time, so why not enjoy it while you can the way you want (as long as it's legal that is).

Yesterday I was watching a re-run of The Sopranos and something in it spooked the **** out of me. It was that episode when the whole gang goes to Chris 's home to do an intervention for his drug habit which had gotten out of hand and they get into an argument.

Then the character of Chris Moltisanti yells at the character of Tony Soprano played by the late James Gandolfini:

"You fat ****, the way you eat you will be dead from a heart attack at 50".

How weird how spot on it turned out to be. Like it jinxed it or something like that.

Top Bottom