1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

James Gandolfini Died

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by The Forum Heroes, Jun 20, 2013.

1. The Forum Heroes

The Forum Heroes Well-Known Member

2. Jeremy

Jeremy XenForo Moderator Staff Member

I'll just put this here before anyone starts posting:
    On that note, that's way to young to pass. :(
    Shelley and The Forum Heroes like this.
  3. The Forum Heroes

The Forum Heroes Well-Known Member

Yeap, far to young and far to talented to go this soon. Always loved the Soprano's.
    0ptima likes this.
  4. Shelley

Shelley Well-Known Member

R.I.P and a excellent actor and agree @King Kovifor way to young to pass.
  5. Slavik

Slavik XenForo Moderator Staff Member

I wonder if it was a genetic issue, or a lifestyle one. Such a shame to lose such a great actor so young.
  6. 0ptima

0ptima Well-Known Member

What a shame, he was a great actor. Would have liked to see some sort of Sopranos revival.
  7. Quillz

Quillz Well-Known Member

I had no idea he was only 51. I always thought he was considerably older.
  8. Shelley

In alot of his movies he always seemed to breathe heavily and seemed out of breath so unsure that is related or him merely acting or acting this off. If i had to guess i'd say a mixture of lifestyle and genetics were the cause.
  9. Tracy Perry

Tracy Perry Well-Known Member

May have been due to excessive amounts of these.
    Actually, I bought some on a whim... and they were rather good. From some other sources I discovered that in real life he was a cigar aficionado and had no real preference. Even though smokers think cigars are safer, they have been shown to contribute to heart problems.
  10. Shelley

Yeah, i mean the factors involved are endless what could have been the cause. People who have kept fit all their lives can suddenly drop down dead from heart failure not ever indulging in things that the medical area say can bring on heart failure.
    borbole likes this.
  11. Tracy Perry

Tracy Perry Well-Known Member

Yep, I know several that were big time "health freaks" that did all the "right" stuff - and ended up having a heart attack. Me, I just keep on drinking my half & half, smoking my occasional cigar and a snort of tequila every now and then and enjoy the days. I figure if it's your time - it's your time, so why not enjoy it while you can the way you want (as long as it's legal that is).
    borbole, BirdOPrey5 and Shelley like this.
  12. Robert F Schmitz

Robert F Schmitz Well-Known Member

A great appearance on Sesame Street ... RIP

borbole likes this.
  13. borbole

borbole Well-Known Member

Yesterday I was watching a re-run of The Sopranos and something in it spooked the **** out of me. It was that episode when the whole gang goes to Chris 's home to do an intervention for his drug habit which had gotten out of hand and they get into an argument.

Then the character of Chris Moltisanti yells at the character of Tony Soprano played by the late James Gandolfini:

"You fat ****, the way you eat you will be dead from a heart attack at 50".

How weird how spot on it turned out to be. Like it jinxed it or something like that.