[J] Thread Preview

[J] Thread Preview 1.5.30

No permission to download

JustinHawk

JustinHawk submitted a new resource:

[J] Thread Preview - Addon provides a preview of the first post as well as the last post

Screenshots:

View attachment 160177View attachment 160178View attachment 160179

Demo: https://mpm.pm/forums/test-forum.2/

Note: if the post contain only images then it will display nothing as i had intentionally removed it, though if you want to display that you can make template change but that will display complete message of the post.

Read more about this resource...

Thanks for release. I only seem to get the preview icon where i have a watch icon.

1508501770934.webp

Nice work done here.

As stated previously, I'd like to also see a tooltip so people know what the icon does before they click it.

I'd also like to see a new option to display with only first post visible, only last post visible, or both.

Nice work done here.

As stated previously, I'd like to also see a tooltip so people know what the icon does before they click it.
It's already there in latest version.

I'd also like to see a new option to display with only first post visible, only last post visible, or both.
I yet had to add one more post view maybe after that I will add an option :)

JustinHawk updated [J] Thread Preview with a new update entry:

Version 1.0.3 released

Now also show the last unread post between first and last post from thread

4tr0zjm.png

Read the rest of this update entry...

Is it possible to have (as a default view) all the previews expanded?

Another thing: how about previews only images/attachments of the thread?

Is there a way to disable the last post and only show first post?
That way it would be like reddit-style, and I think it would be better that way.

Is there a way to disable the last post and only show first post?
That way it would be like reddit-style, and I think it would be better that way.

For now there are no such options. Not getting much time. But will update it as soon as possible.

Reactions: sbj
Link is dead, does anyone have an alternative link or resource?

Thank you!

Confirmed tested on v2.1.1 does not work unfortunately. :S

Nice addon. Just added it to a new dev forum with a fresh 2.2 install and noticed a double up on avatars, is that normal?

TP.webp

What page is that on? What XF version? I don't think I have it showing like that on my site.

Top Bottom