Resource icon

[J] Block Disposable E-mail 2.0

No permission to download

JustinHawk

JustinHawk submitted a new resource:

[J] Block Disposable E-mail - Block Disposable E-mail

This is a simple addon that check the emails entered by users during registration via the api of
  1. validator.pizza
  2. ipqualityscore.com

Validator.pizza is by default and it doesn't require any api key but for using ipqualityscore you need to signup at their website and get the api key.

What's the limit?

1. The number of request is limited to 120 requests per hour, per IP address for Validator.pizza . If you need a higher limit, please contact them on...

Read more about this resource...

Add-on title are not clear that what does? Please can you update your add-on title "Email Validate" to "Email Validated on Registration" ? Also how to remove copyright?

@JustinHawk Validator.pizza doesn't require any api key But why still showing API key filed? API key filed showing when we select ipqualityscore option. So this add-on not check Email Validate, only check Disposable Email Address? What showing for user when Block Disposable E-mail?

Validator.pizza doesn't require any api key But why still showing API key filed? API key filed showing when we select ipqualityscore option
validator.pizza doen't require any api key as i had described in the addon description, so its clear the api key filling option is only for ipqualityscore, now if you want me to show that api key option when we select ipqualityscore i am not interested in it as its easy to understand how it works .
So this add-on not check Email Validate, only check Disposable Email Address?
if you have checked ipquality email check services it checks if email exists probably and i had created it for first only for ipqualityscore not for validator.pizza so email validate name was there for that reason only (will rename that option later)
What showing for user when Block Disposable E-mail?
it will return defualt xenforo email error like "Please enter a vaild email" something like this http://prntscr.com/ffgh96
Add-on title are not clear that what does? Please can you update your add-on title "Email Validate" to "Email Validated on Registration" ?
it will basically check email everywhere where default xenforo do have email filling options though i had renamed it on your saying but will rename it same as that of addon title later on.
Also how to remove copyright?
https://mpm.pm/resources/j-block-disposable-e-mail-branding-free.11/

Hi

Firstly, the one thing I hate more than mushrooms is having to go to external sites, then register to download content. Is it possible, for security measures mostly, for you to change your download to Xenforo addons manager please?

Secondly, your email activation email isn't sending. I've been trying for 3 days, I've double checked my email I registered with and I have checked my junk and inbox repeatedly.

Please and thank you!

Secondly, your email activation email isn't sending. I've been trying for 3 days, I've double checked my email I registered with and I have checked my junk and inbox repeatedly.
Your account is approved and anyhow if you need anything you can pc me anytime.

Just tested this addon.
Account with 10 minute mail could be created but email is not sent to 10 minute mail.
Is there an option to prevent account creation if email verification fail?

Account with 10 minute mail could be created but email is not sent to 10 minute mail.
  1. this addon uses api of different sites to check email if its temporary mail or not.
  2. can you tell me the email you used for testing
  3. Is there an option to prevent account creation if email verification fail? : no not yet

FYI: the IPQualityscore API blocks valid email domains like protonmail, etc. Its best to disable that service.
You can whitelist domains in IPQualityScore dashboard. IPQuality one is best one for me.

I have also created custom one for mailgun few days back, let me know if you want to try that one out.

Please add this one:
https://www.block-disposable-email.com/cms/help-and-usage/json-based-api/
It has 22k blacklisted temp mail domains.

Will look into this once i have some free time.

Top Bottom