I've got time to kill ..... Ask me anything

Adam Howard

I'm in chatty mood and I have time to kill before more work drops in my lap.

I've done this on other sites.... just not here (I think).

So ask me anything... I'll answer.... GO !

How come you have the new-old logo for your website?
meta_image.png
:eek:

How come you have the new-old logo for your website?
meta_image.png
:eek:
I need to update that (thanks for pointing it out).

This is actually our new logo.

su_anon_vector.webp
su_anon_vector2.webp

We toyed around with the idea of having a different "non Anonymous" logo as some people suggested it scared away people sometimes. But to my surprise, more people missed the old logo and actually preferred it.

For you personally.
Anonymous is an idea. It's different for everyone. In that idea, people do unify into groups (mostly only temporarily, but sometimes long term).

For me and those who I normally associate with as Anonymous.... We seek to right some wrongs, give everyone a voice, and generally make people aware of what is going on around them (you'd be surprised on how many people don't know what's going on in the world).

If you wanna copy some styles dog go copy the free styles from exefteem.
What? You want me to rip yours? :p ( I'm only joking. Relax. Do not panic. )

I've been accused of this 3x now.... The XenForo Community really needs to learn the term "shared common usage code". Seriously.

It's your new homework.

FYI: People higher than myself agree. :censored:

Thank you for the answer.

Follow up question: which idea(s) is it you sympathize with?
Oh wow, that's a loaded question....

There are so many ideological concepts ....

I believe the system is broken and we really can not fix the system using the system. And I believe more people need to understand that. Can you fix something using the very thing which is broken, to fix it's self?

And when those behind the system are unwilling to change the system, which is against you, do you really expect them to help you take them on? To put that another way..... Would you help someone to fight you?

That's one of many ideological concepts. You'd have to pick one for me to narrow it down.

What? You want me to rip yours? :p ( I'm only joking. Relax. Do not panic. )

I've been accused of this 3x now.... The XenForo Community really needs to learn the term "shared common usage code". Seriously.

It's your new homework.

FYI: People higher than myself agree. :censored:
No. I'm saying if you are copying/making similar themes, rip the rippers.

Why do people always seem to turn against even the good folks that help them?
;)

(actually, I was thinking about this today! not in terms of XF, but human nature.)

Top Bottom