I've got time to kill ..... Ask me anything

What is your favorite spare time activity?
Other than playing with my computer and tweaking my site or general server code.....

Fishing
Hiking
Camping
Swimming

Play with my cockatiel, who's name is Phoenix. He's sitting on with me on my chair as I type this.

Conversation (I like to get to know people)

Playing games (not just xBox, but I'm good at playing cards, chest, and checkers)

Working ---- YES, not everyone hates work.

Hehe. Chess is nice.

What kind of work is it you do?
I need to stop depending on auto correct and proof read more of my post. :oops:

Between auto correct and typing things "raw" .... It's a wonder anyone knows that the hell I'm trying to say. :p

I've done all sorts of things....

I normally find myself doing customer service or retail sales. It's the interaction with people and knowing that I'm very good at it; which I like most. I find it rewarding knowing the simple courtesies that most people are taught growing up, but are often forgotten or not as practiced in most people's daily lives ...... Have such an impact on people and when applied....

.... Trying to think of 1 single vocabulary word to explain the feeling I get from that desired outcome. But it's like eating a lot chocolate when you've done good and it seemingly required no effort on your part and yet so many professional business men and women lack that "touch".

I'm not doing good at explain it. I'm sorry.

I've always worked for the government and a few large corporations, such as Google for example (someone's SEO rating will never be good... ever).

I learned to play chess when I was 5, won my first game against an adult when I was 8.

Unfortunately I didn't learn to play chest until many years later, and still, today, I'm no master at it, :p
:ROFLMAO:

I know. My auto correct sucks.

Women like it when you can play chest though ;)

If I (or anyone else for that matter) had created this topic instead of you, what would have been the first question you asked in the thread?

So you like fishing ? What kind of fishing do you like ?

Oh... I missed it.... Sorry.

I'm an all kind of fishing kind of guy.

Anything from cold still water, to rushing rivers, to even out in the sea. I've done some regular fishing, fly fishing, deep sea fishing, trapping, hand catch, and I even stepped it up once with helping on a fishing boat (once).

I don't do catch and release. I'm kind of a hunter in that I keep what I kill (and eat it).

I don't do catch and release. I'm kind of a hunter in that I keep what I kill (and eat it).

I respect that....I do not fish and only because I do not eat fish....If I were to do everything based on what I would do if I had to do it to survive I would not be fishing...and I am not vain enough to do it for leisure while not enjoying fish as a meal.

Do you actually hunt? I apply the same principle with hunting. I have never killed anything that I would not eat...and when I was young before my first hunting trip, I was made to kill a pheasant with my bare hands to understand the cause and effect of what I would be inflicting in a way where I could not ignore it. That leaving it's mark on me...I aim to do what I have to and minimize suffering to the prey while providing nourishment for myself and company.

Top Bottom