I've got time to kill ..... Ask me anything

In pleasantville everything is equal therefor hockey and football can be played at the same time and or are interchangeable...

What have you done today that really mattered to someone?
Today being Wednesday, I spent some time at the local library reading to children. The book of choice was the old time classic, Huck Finn. They seem to enjoy it and I really do get the scene that not many parents these days actually take the time to read with their children. I sometimes do get the feeling that there are some people who think the local library's reading time is a cheap and cost effective to after school daycare (cause it's free).

I of course also help do my quick run for "Meals on wheels", which is a program for the elderly. The goal is to help deliver a nice hot cook meal for those who are older, on low income, and normally could not travel outside of their own home. It's also good for them to see a friendly face, check in on them, and socialize if they're willing and time allows.

While it isn't part of the program... I've been known to take one or two to the local drug store so they can pick up their meds. There is typically a few programs where a a medical professional would bring it to them, but not everyone is on that program and the ones who are not, simply lack a ride and could technically get it themselves, but are getting older (so it's getting harder for them to walk around).

I call this this the "gray zone". It's that point in time when you technically need help, but you don't technically fit in the approved box of what would get you help. Got`ta love our bureaucratic red tape (sarcasm by the way).

How big is your penis?

You said anything. :p:D;)

Oh come on people. Laugh a little. Life is too short. Well and so are a few other things. :LOL:

LOL I'm really not a pig, just a silly sense of humor. She is now dying from a massive hospital error. There is no change for recovery.

Ok now on to happy things....

Humm... let me see.. Another question.

How many times a day to you think about...

the important things in life....

How big is your penis?

You said anything. :p:D;)

Oh come on people. Laugh a little. Life is too short. Well and so are a few other things. :LOL:
Already answered..... But as you missed it....

I'm about 5'"9 in height
My last known weight was about 190, so I maybe a little bit on the heavier side, but not larger than life.
And below the belt, I'm about average at 7.25 inches (nothing to complain about)

LOL I'm really not a pig, just a silly sense of humor. She is now dying from a massive hospital error. There is no chance for recovery.
From plastic surgery ?
Hope not.
I tell people that you know you are in a dangerous place when you see people with I.V.s in their arms. :)

Top Bottom