It's so nice....

Kim

To see the community here buzzing again :D

Many of us old timers had missed the vibe this community had in the first year, and it's brilliant to see it starting to come back again!

Just had to say! I am so happy at the moment, and so in love with Xenforo again, not that I ever stopped loving it, but that new romance feeling is back again!

Gawd, maybe I need to get out a bit more hahahaha

A lot of work in the first year, but really good and exciting work, (y) I remember when Peggy and I had to sort/decide/move all those pages of threads into the new forums as Mike and Kier made them. 50 some pages of threads just from one forum if I remember correctly, :eek:

A lot of work in the first year, but really good and exciting work, (y) I remember when Peggy and I had to sort/decide/move all those pages of threads into the new forums as Mike and Kier made them. 50 some pages of threads just from one forum if I remember correctly, :eek:

hehe.. that is a lot to have to move manually!

Bring on Mass move!

Send her a PC asking to see some of her recent creations; I keep volunteering to be a taste tester but the issue of being on different continents thousands of miles away keeps coming up. :(

hmmmmm Kim's cakes. I'm be a tester. Shipping will be required, and a little "waiting". *nudges Jake* see what I did there? shipping is required? waiting? shipping? hey hey... *sighs at poor sense of humour*

Send her a PC asking to see some of her recent creations; I keep volunteering to be a taste tester but the issue of being on different continents thousands of miles away keeps coming up. :(

hehehee.. I would love to share some of my baked goodies with you and Shelley, and a number of others here :D Shame we are so far apart!

sigh I'm being virtuous and fasting on wheat. so far not going crazy with deprivation but cakes ... oh dear .... better go look at another thread quick ....

I know how you feel, Kim. I have been waiting for what seems like ages for things getting back to normal. :)

Seeing XenForo's development come to a halt was bad, but seeing the community dying away was what really bothered me. Hopefully, things shall now be better than ever before. (y)

Let the Xen era of forums begin!!!

LOl you're going to hold up the Mail truck?

You do realise they don't send you to Australia for doing that anymore? Right..?

:p

ROFLMAO - Awesome post. You bet your bottom dollar it'll happen one way or another, even if I officially have to be mailed over there signed delivery.

*thinks of plan* haven't worked out the details Kim I'll keep you posted. :laugh:

ROFLMAO - Awesome post. You bet your bottom dollar it'll happen one way or another, even if I officially have to be mailed over there signed delivery.

*thinks of plan* haven't worked out the details Kim I'll keep you posted. :LOL:

:D Let me know what that plan is... actually maybe better NOT :p

Top Bottom