1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

It's so nice....

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Kim, Mar 4, 2013.

1. Kim

Kim Well-Known Member

To see the community here buzzing again :D

Many of us old timers had missed the vibe this community had in the first year, and it's brilliant to see it starting to come back again!

Just had to say! I am so happy at the moment, and so in love with Xenforo again, not that I ever stopped loving it, but that new romance feeling is back again!

Gawd, maybe I need to get out a bit more hahahaha

Miner, Alien, SchmitzIT and 19 others like this.
  2. Shamil

Shamil Well-Known Member

Kim, were you the nice lady who made the cakes?

3. Kim

Kim Well-Known Member

I like to think I still am Shamil! :p

4. Lawrence

Lawrence Well-Known Member

A lot of work in the first year, but really good and exciting work, (y) I remember when Peggy and I had to sort/decide/move all those pages of threads into the new forums as Mike and Kier made them. 50 some pages of threads just from one forum if I remember correctly, :eek:

iTuN3r and Morgain like this.
  5. Kim

Kim Well-Known Member

hehe.. that is a lot to have to move manually!

Bring on Mass move!

6. Morgain

Morgain Well-Known Member

I'm enjoying the buzz like that amazing summer in 2010 too.
    (was there with another name)

It's so nice ...

Kim and jonsidneyb like this.
  7. Kevin

Kevin Well-Known Member

Send her a PC asking to see some of her recent creations; I keep volunteering to be a taste tester but the issue of being on different continents thousands of miles away keeps coming up. :(

Jeremy P, Morgain and Kim like this.
  8. Shelley

Shelley Well-Known Member

hmmmmm Kim's cakes. I'm be a tester. Shipping will be required, and a little "waiting". *nudges Jake* see what I did there? shipping is required? waiting? shipping? hey hey... *sighs at poor sense of humour*

Saeed, Morgain, Kim and 1 other person like this.
  9. Kim

Kim Well-Known Member

hehehee.. I would love to share some of my baked goodies with you and Shelley, and a number of others here :D Shame we are so far apart!

Shelley likes this.
  10. Lee

Lee Well-Known Member

Send them to my Aunty in Melbourne and ill collect when I come visit her!! :D

11. Morgain

Morgain Well-Known Member

sigh I'm being virtuous and fasting on wheat. so far not going crazy with deprivation but cakes ... oh dear .... better go look at another thread quick ....

Shelley likes this.
  12. erich37

erich37 Well-Known Member

am still waiting for Kim to open her "Online Cake Shop"

www.kimcake.com

no Forum required :D:p;)

Shelley likes this.
  13. Kim

Kim Well-Known Member

hehehe.. It will happen, but I probably won't ship to your location when I do :p

erich37 likes this.
  14. Shelley

The moment Kim opens her online cake shop, and that very first cake is posted, I'm robbing it blind. :coffee: :D

erich37 likes this.
  15. Kim

Kim Well-Known Member

LOl you're going to hold up the Mail truck?

You do realise they don't send you to Australia for doing that anymore? Right..?

:p

Shelley likes this.
  16. oman

oman Well-Known Member

Do I live close enough? ;) :D

Kim likes this.
  17. Saeed

Saeed Well-Known Member

I know how you feel, Kim. I have been waiting for what seems like ages for things getting back to normal. :)

Seeing XenForo's development come to a halt was bad, but seeing the community dying away was what really bothered me. Hopefully, things shall now be better than ever before. (y)

Let the Xen era of forums begin!!!

Kim likes this.
  18. Shelley

ROFLMAO - Awesome post. You bet your bottom dollar it'll happen one way or another, even if I officially have to be mailed over there signed delivery.

*thinks of plan* haven't worked out the details Kim I'll keep you posted. :LOL:

Kim likes this.
  19. Kim

Kim Well-Known Member

:D Let me know what that plan is... actually maybe better NOT :p

20. Kim

Kim Well-Known Member

LOL yeah you probably do :p

oman likes this.