Its Official

FredC

I now spend more time on this forum then i do my own.. I know im just a spectator, but im really excited and feel like a part of a team effort here. I mean really i know it sounds stupid, but ive never been apart of something so new and fresh in the E world.. My blood is really pumping now..

On the subject of the volume of messages being posted on this forum, please bear with us in these early stages. The levels of feedback and visibility we have received are well beyond anything we anticipated when we opened the site. The Suggestions forum already contains 422 discussions and 4,311 messages and going through it all represents a truly mammoth task, which we must do in addition to actually writing the software itself.

That will take some getting used to! :)
But ill get there. :D
Thanks to the entire XenForo Team for putting quality and functionality ahead of Bloat..Im looking very forward to having at least one forum that works in my near future.

I now spend more time on this forum then i do my own.. I know im just a spectator, but im really excited and feel like a part of a team effort here. I mean really i know it sounds stupid, but ive never been apart of something so new and fresh in the E world.. My blood is really pumping now..

That will take some getting used to! :)
But ill get there. :D
Thanks to the entire XenForo Team for putting quality and functionality ahead of Bloat..Im looking very forward to having at least one forum that works in my near future.

I got the same feeling :P

Join the club matey ;)

Top Bottom