Style It's great when...

Is that the usual size of the lastpost avatar? They look bigger than usual in the screenshot. Mine looks pretty spiffy in fact. :D On AdEx the height of the avatar just matches the height of the two lines of text next to it.

In the second screenshot (on the first post), you might want to move the search icon down a bit - but you probably already know that :)

You know I like that style, I did when you first started it way back when. Only thing that eats at me is all that blank space between the forum title and the last post information.

On the Top Resources sidebar block, is there any way to move the Username onto a new line - I think it'd flow better, if that makes sense.

other than that, top quality as always :)

Re-visited the sidebar and just did away with the username since I'm the only one releasing, but no doubt if that changes I'll need to re-visit that and do something with it. The design has slightly changed and I've removed the top header (thought that was overkill and a little large).
Screenshot_32.webp << previous Changed to >> Screenshot_18.webp

Looks much much better . . .

Suggestion... *gives @Shelley a chance to run away*

Could you pull the resource icon on so it looks similar to the Most Active Author block (with the image spanning both lines to the left)? :D

Looks much much better . . .

Suggestion... *gives @Shelley a chance to run away*

Could you pull the resource icon on so it looks similar to the Most Active Author block (with the image spanning both lines to the left)? :D

:eek:

No no no. No. :P

Honestly, I can't see me doing that since one of the issues I can see right away is multiple lines causing a horrid look since the length of the title varies as does the tagline.

Screenshot_20.webp

:eek:

No no no. No. :p

Honestly, I can't see me doing that since one of the issues I can see right away is multiple lines causing a horrid look since the length of the title varies as does the tagline.

Remove the description - does it really need both the title and the description in a sidebar listing? :D

Shelley this style looks fantastic, in fact its the best dark theme I've seen yet!
I'll be happy to pay for it when you finish it!
Please don't delete it, that would be a big mistake :(

Top Bottom