It's all happening here .....

There is a bit of a Kiwi/Aussie rivalry, but it is usually in good fun.

Sad that some morons have to take things too far and say nasty things about others. :(

And to make matters worse what was thought to be a snake was under the truck of the guy up the road. Turns out it was a blue tongue (lizard).

Hi Jethro

Why is a lizard under your truck worse than a fire possibly burning your house down?

Regards

Dereck

Hi Jethro

Why is a lizard under your truck worse than a fire possibly burning your house down?

Regards

Dereck

Probably because the house is insured against fire.. but coming face to face with a snake is a horror no Kiwi wants to face :p

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Things are a little more ummm, suggestive in your part of the world. I am in one of the most conservative states in the USA but I am wondering if we are a conservative nation when it comes to our commercials.

Hi Jethro

Regards

Dereck

Mate they have pretty big fierce lizards in this part of the world ... managed to grab this quick snap shot of the lizard before it was eaten by a drop bear.

godzilla.webp

Things are a little more ummm, suggestive in your part of the world. I am in one of the most conservative states in the USA but I am wondering if we are a conservative nation when it comes to our commercials.

Pfft that's not a beer advert, this is a beer advert ...

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Top Bottom