It's AlIVE?!? HiveMail back from the dead?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could it possiblyt be true?
After 6 sufficating years of silence and too many hopes being dashed... could it really be back?

The answer:

YES!!

Thanks to 2 very persistant and dedicated individuals (Twisted Chaos and Cappac)
HiveMail will rise from the dead on August 24th, 2010!

Check the website for updates!
http://www.hivemail.com

HiveMail is a script that can fully integrate with vBulletin (and hopefully will integrate with XenForo shortly after they release it... trying to initiate a discussion with Mike and Kier on that one...) or run stand alone as a email webclient. Many people thought HiveMail was the superior webclient back in the day and Kevin let it die.. so We have since updated the original software and are currently working on a 2.0 version which is faster, leaner, and 200 times better than Atmail or any of its other competitors...

Wow, really? It's been years, it was I believe the first most known webmail script, and pretty nice one in its time.

Yep. We purchased the entire business from Kevin just recently and have updated the script to version 1.4 but will be releasing a completely overhauled 2.0 within six months..

Thanks for the spam.

But with Gmail (Google Apps) there's no need for Hivemail for most people.
Seeing how well it went the first time, .. I don't have much faith in a re-start to be honest.

I will check it out in a few years from now, when it is out and matured and started building a "new" reputation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom