Issues with spoiler auto-scrolling on mobile browsers

Fullmental

Affected version
I've noticed that trying to scroll through posts with expanded spoiler text often causes my phone's web browser to randomly scroll up or down on its own after I scroll away. This gets very frustrating especially if a post is long or has a lot of spoiler tags in it. Confirmed this happens here on the community forums as well as our forum.

I can't speak for all mobile browser and OS combinations but it happens on my Android 13 phone running chrome 108, as well as Firefox 108, and it happens on my iPad pro running safari (unknown version).

No problem with it. Android 13 chrome 108.
Try opening multiple spoilers and move around up and down, opening and closing them in a random order and tapping or selecting text. It doesn't always occur right away and I haven't been able to pinpoint exactly when or how it happens, but it does.

Try opening multiple spoilers and move around up and down, opening and closing them in a random order and tapping or selecting text. It doesn't always occur right away and I haven't been able to pinpoint exactly when or how it happens, but it does.
Yeah, I tried every way there was.

Oh I believe you. I have no idea what would cause the discrepancy though. It's all very odd.

I am using an S22 Ultra, for the record.

We continue to receive bug reports on a regular basis on this. Would be nice if a member of the dev team could acknowledge or provide context.

Top Bottom