XF 1.1 Issue with user fields after import from vb 3.8

mono

Hi!
I have an issue with some custom user fields after import from vb 3.8. These fields are out of the list in admincp so you can't do anything with them, but they are in database, you can see all the information they contain and also avaible for adding information in profile after registration. It is not very important to save this data, so if you could see the easyest solution in removing it would be ok.

Hi,

I have the same problem. Import went correcty from vb3.8x into XF 1.1.3. I can see in the ACP all userfields, but if I click on a users profile, not an single profile field of that user is vivibel. Neither the name of the profile field, nor the content the user put in it. Also not the mandatory ones of my custom profile fields.

What could bethe reason for this?

Mono is talking about the integrated fields like location and occupation which are not custom user fields, hence why they don't show as custom user fields.

Hi,

I have the same problem. Import went correcty from vb3.8x into XF 1.1.3. I can see in the ACP all userfields, but if I click on a users profile, not an single profile field of that user is vivibel. Neither the name of the profile field, nor the content the user put in it. Also not the mandatory ones of my custom profile fields.

What could bethe reason for this?

As in the fields are empty when they shouldn't be? You did several imports. If any users were merged (automatically or manually) then that might result in the loss of profile information, as only one of the merged user's profiles is saved on a merge.

Top Bottom