XF 1.5 Issue with Members Online Now

tjrgg

Hello fellow XF users,

I'm having an issue that I've never experienced before on XenForo and that is that the "Members Online Now" widget doesn't appear to be working correctly.

http://prntscr.com/atkwet

As you can see in the image, there are 3 members online, but only 2 appear. The third member that's online isn't listed, however, you can see there is a comma there, like it should be displayed.

I've never had this problem on any XenForo site that I've worked on. Any idea what this might be?

As you can see in the image, there are 3 members online, but only 2 appear. The third member that's online isn't listed, however, you can see there is a comma there, like it should be displayed.
Odds are it's a user that's using "hidden" mode and your style has their name patterned (for users who select to be "hidden") in an almost matching color of the background. Try (when you see that) to highlight all the text there - it won't surprise me if you see a name.

Odds are it's a user that's using "hidden" mode and your style has their name patterned (for users who select to be "hidden") in an almost matching color of the background. Try (when you see that) to highlight all the text there - it won't surprise me if you see a name.
I tried that and no extra text appeared. Just the comma at the end. I've also checked the users and none of them chose to be "hidden" or hide their online status.

Test in a completely default unedited style with all add-ons disabled.

Then re-enable them one at a time to determine the cause.

Top Bottom