Add-on Is this VBB Blogs?

craigiri

I am really impressed with how people are putting together stuff like this on a site I visit:
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1811071&highlight=phantom+review

If that is VBB blogs, I have to give kudos. I can't see anything in XF add-ons that even attempts to provide that level of functionality.

I'm shopping for something - a wiki, blog or similar that does many of these things.....

Maybe now, if things were settled with the suit, we'll see more development. This makes me jealous as does the ability to easily caption images inside posts in their forums....

Dang, I'm not talking about styling, but for every regular user to be able to make reviews like that up with the images captioned, etc. is quite a lot of power.....

I guess I am about function and you are a "form" guy...
;)

Dang, I'm not talking about styling, but for every regular user to be able to make reviews like that up with the images captioned, etc. is quite a lot of power.....

I guess I am about function and you are a "form" guy...
;)
It's a highly modified thread.

It's pretty much a highly modified thread like Forsaken said. You can make that yourself dog :)

Ah, I see......never used much BBcode so didn't pay attention to all the BBcode stuff.
My users are not used to VBB or any such codes, so I was imagining a nice system where you could caption images like in WP or in the VBB posts (I've done it in that RC forum without using or seeing codes)......

Well, time for this old dog to look at new tricks.

Ah, I see......never used much BBcode so didn't pay attention to all the BBcode stuff.
My users are not used to vBulletin or any such codes, so I was imagining a nice system where you could caption images like in WP or in the vBulletin posts (I've done it in that RC forum without using or seeing codes)......

Well, time for this old dog to look at new tricks.
BB Codes are awesome man. They do all that stuff you saw plus much more. BBCodes are the FIRST modification you should ever look into when your adding stuff to forums man. I learned that on vBulletin.

Top Bottom