1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.4 Is there?

Discussion in 'XenForo Questions and Support' started by Allysa., Jan 23, 2015.

1. Allysa.

Allysa. Member

Is there a mobile suite for xenforo? I was looking at the "addition add-ons" and things you can buy with your license, I didn't see it.. unless I just looked over it.. But yeah, is there a mobile suite so people can go use your forums from the app store / google play store?

2. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

There are a couple of third party add-ons which provide an app interface.

Otherwise XenForo is responsive by default - resize your browser to see it in action.

3. Allysa.

Allysa. Member

I mean like you know how VB has a mobile suite like option to buy a license to use your forums in the actual app store.. I meant something like that.

Could you possibly suggest me some add-ons?

4. Amaury

Amaury Well-Known Member

You can search the RM for some, but XenForo is already mobile-friendly with its responsiveness.

5. Allysa.

Allysa. Member

Ah right - reason why I'm asking is because when I do use my forums on my mobile, it looks weird. So I was wondering if Xenforo did something like either F/R or had their own thing.

6. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

In what way?

It should work fine, unless you are using an old version of XenForo or a style which isn't responsive.

Try browsing this forum on your mobile.

7. Allysa.

Allysa. Member

I've used the default style and I've used the stile "chlorine" (don't remember who coded it)