XF 1.5 Is there away to bypass this error please?

Jordyn

No matter what i try and do, i cant seem to bypass this error. Im trying to import my other xen forum into my main xen forum. Im guessing by reading this forum, its something to do with user id clash, or attachment clash. But i have tried everything in the way of deleting attachments etc.
I get this error when i start to import users.
Is there away around this like a simple bypass fix please?

Code:
Server Error

Mysqli statement execute error : Duplicate entry '29031' for key 'PRIMARY'

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297
    Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
    Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 574
    Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1638
    XenForo_DataWriter->_insert() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1627
    XenForo_DataWriter->_save() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1419
    XenForo_DataWriter->save() in XenForo/Model/Import.php at line 822
    XenForo_Model_Import->importUser() in XenForo/Importer/XenForo.php at line 753
    XenForo_Importer_XenForo->_importUser() in XenForo/Importer/XenForo.php at line 629
    XenForo_Importer_XenForo->_importOrMergeUser() in XenForo/Importer/XenForo.php at line 383
    XenForo_Importer_XenForo->stepUsers() in XenForo/Importer/Abstract.php at line 124
    XenForo_Importer_Abstract->runStep() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Import.php at line 189
    XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Import->_runStep() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Import.php at line 241
    XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Import->_startStep() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Import.php at line 184
    XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Import->actionStartStep() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 351
    XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
    XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/bass/public_html/forums/admin.php at line 13

That is an id conflict. Two options:

1) Run the import and enable the checkbox to preserve the source ids. This requires a fresh installation of XenForo with no extra users registered (other than the default admin account).

2) Run the import and disable the checkbox to preserve the source ids. This will avoid all id conflicts and does not require a fresh install.

Since you already encountered the error, ideally you should reinstall XF and run the import again from scratch.

Thanks mate, didn't think there was much i could do. The xen forum i am importing to has a lot of content, so i didn't enable the checkbox.
Thanks anyway mate. Cheers.

Top Bottom