Add-on Is there any way to limit to create more than one subject in a forum category

bcercan

How can I limit people from opening more than one new thread in the same category? Also, is it possible to put a limit to how many threads they can open in it?
and is there any add-on something like that?

How can I limit people from opening more than one new thread in the same category? Also, is it possible to put a limit to how many threads they can open in it?

Do you mean start more than one thread, or open more than one thread to view?

Either way, not that I'm aware of.

I'll think about the starting of more than one thread in a specified forum and if I can come up with a use for it on my role playing site I'll create an add-on to do that.

Is it possible that you mean posts instead of threads? Are you trying to limit the user to seeing just the first post in a thread, and not the replies...?

Is it possible that you mean posts instead of threads? Are you trying to limit the user to seeing just the first post in a thread, and not the replies...?

I'm not sure. However; I am in the middle of coding limiting thread creation for forums, right now. I came up for a reason I am going to use this for, and needed a break from style properties and CSS for Rosters, anyway.

Top Bottom