Is there a way to login each user using admin without logging out?

phaze3131

My forum is new and for now I simulate discussions using dummy accounts to make the forum look active. Is there an easy way to add posts to the forum without continuously logging in and out? Can the admin login a user without logging out and post a thread with that username and reply to that thread using admin without logging out?

Nope sure isn't.

What's Searchlight btw? The footer of your forum in your sig (Prepaid Cellphone Forum), looks just like xF, but the copyright says powered by Searchlight. Never heard of it, so was wondering :)

Nope sure isn't.

What's Searchlight btw? The footer of your forum in your sig (Prepaid Cellphone Forum), looks just like xF, but the copyright says powered by Searchlight. Never heard of it, so was wondering :)

I see, too bad.. thanks for the help.. It's from an old forum. I imported the themes and just edited it in xenforo. As you can see the forum is still a mess. Needs more customization. :)

Use incognito mode and mutliple browsers.
Doing that using Chrome, Firefox and IE will enable you to log in to at least six different accounts at once.

The add-on: http://xenforo.com/community/resources/login-as-user-by-waindigo.1131/
which Case mentions is really excellent.
You get a link on the moderator bar at the top - click and type a username
That's it. You can then post or otherwise act as that user.

While logged in as that user there the link at top becomes "Change to Yourname" so you can instantly return to your own account - then repeat as another user.
You do have to explicitly enable permission for yourself to use this function. This can be done per usergroup or per user.

Top Bottom