XF 1.4 is there a way of getting a .dat file to work in xf??

Ian S

ok i had a quick look round couldnt find anything just wondering if ya can we have a file wizard that needs importing really somehow and its at .dat file from our vb site, anyone got any ideas thanx

ok basically as we cant get all parts of our old site to work in xf we were thinking of keeping some parts but redirecting them back to the parts we need to, problem is they are custom built around vb and need vb to work, what i was going to do is create a forum link node, but the vb script needs your to be signed in to work is there a way of somehow getting in to work when logged in to xf ive tried but it dont work for me thx

In other words, you are asking if their is a bridge add-on that will tie vBulletin to XenForo?
Not that I've seen in almost 2 years of using XenForo. You may be able to have someone custom code one - but if you are going to that extreme why not just have the custom built vB parts ported to XenForo.

basically its a wizard which has 7k Q&A's, its a .dat file with a few php's, i was told i could make a node and copy and paste the Q&A's then change date/time user which is a faff if you ask me

Top Bottom