Is there a mass-conversation (private message) add-on to message all users?

Looking to announce scheduled downtime to all users in a highly-visible way, as well as other important information. Can anybody point me in the right direction?

I could do email, but would rather do private messaging. I think it is more visible and would result in more reads than a notice. Also looking for internal, non-emailed newsletters and what-not, stuff that isn't really fit for a notice. Thanks for the responses! So I am guessing there is no mass conversation addon in existence yet?

I could do email, but would rather do private messaging. I think it is more visible and would result in more reads than a notice.
A notice will be far more visible than a PM, especially if you style the notice nicely. It'll be the first thing that hits them when they visit the site, well before checking for PMs (assuming they bother to do so).

There is an add-on like that but which is not listed on here. It is from a developer who got banned from here. (I don't use that add-on or try to promote him, just telling you that there is one)

Top Bottom