XF 1.5 Is there a list of forum moderators visible anywhere to the users in stock XF?

Kevin

Yes, I know there are a few add-ons for displaying forum moderators in different places but I'm wondering with a stock (or mostly stock) XF install does it show the forum moderators anywhere that is visible to users? Is using an add-on the only way for users to see who the moderators of a particular forum are? :unsure:

We don't list moderators per se and not on a per-forum basis, but there is the staff members list (which is slightly different than moderators in that you can hide or show people there regardless of being moderators).

We don't list moderators per se and not on a per-forum basis, but there is the staff members list (which is slightly different than moderators in that you can hide or show people there regardless of being moderators).
Thanks for confirming, Mike. :) For my scenario (of having some moderators that only have "power" in one particular forum and being able to have users recognize who those moderators are) it sounds like some type of add-on would be my best option.

Top Bottom