1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is there a Global RSS feed?

Discussion in 'XenForo Pre-Sales Questions' started by Cezz, Aug 3, 2010.

1. Cezz

Cezz Well-Known Member

I can see that there is an RSS feed icon for each forum and this is AWESOME...

But I don't see any way of getting a global RSS feed of every post on the site... Even better would be if it was an RSS feed of the Everyone Feed... And even better again would be if I can get a RSS feed for my personal news feed...

Just some thoughts.
    SchmitzIT and OperaManiac like this.
  2. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Feed me!

Not sure if the every post feed would be that useful on very busy boards but a watched threads feed would also be handy.
  3. welshstew

welshstew Active Member

yep, I would like to see those too.
  4. pipedreams

pipedreams Active Member

So would I!
  5. OperaManiac

OperaManiac Well-Known Member

Right. It would be very nice to have a personalized RSS feed for threads I like. Just like bbPress.
  6. James

James Well-Known Member

I like the idea of RSS feeds for news feeds... not sure on how much I'd enjoy my RSS reader being spammed every x seconds though.
  7. OperaManiac

OperaManiac Well-Known Member

Hehe. i had personally prefer to go through a series of RSS feeds on the move on my mobile than get my inbox full...

RSS feed for favorite forum posts also ensure that you get a single source access to all the important threads in the forum.

An RSS feed that points to the latest posts on the entire forum would be cool to feed to Twitter/Facebook...

Essentially, RSS can provide some every powerful features to people who know how to use them to their advantage!

vB has been a disappointment with it comes to RSS... :(
    James likes this.
  8. Brandon_R

Brandon_R Guest

Shouldn't be too hard to take the info from the everyone's news feed and turn it into an xml rss file :)