• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Is the 'Forums' link optional?

Waddy

If your whole website is just a forum, you are only going want a 'Home' link, is it possible to hide the 'Forums' link in the top bar and also remove it from the navigation bar?

F

Floris

It's in the templates, you can update the tabs, add your own, rename them, or customize them to link to whatever you want. I haven't heard them post yet if this is done via a back-end navigation manager, or 100% templates.

Waddy

It's in the templates, you can update the tabs, add your own, rename them, or customize them to link to whatever you want. I haven't heard them post yet if this is done via a back-end navigation manager, or 100% templates.
Does this also aply to the thread navigation bar?

Sador

Hm. I'd like a tab / link manager. Always missed something as easy as that. Sure, it's doable from the templates, but I think most people that use any kind of mod / customize their forum / have a website like to have some kind of links to different places.

erich37

yeah, I also want to just run a Forum, so "Forum"-Tab and "Home"-Tab needs to be consolidated into just one Tab.
I guess this will be possible to achieve easily ?