Is it XenForo or xenForo?

Ati

Is the name "XenForo", or "xenForo"? I keep seeing both. The logo has a small x, the button and texts have a capital X.

Is the name "XenForo", or "xenForo"? I keep seeing both. The logo has a small x, the button and texts have a capital X.
good question

I think logo=> xenForo, everything else is XenForo:D
Maybe they don't know it too:P *scnr* (sorry could not resist because kier didn't know what this mean^^)

Asked and answered many times.

It's XenForo.

The small x in the logo is just part of the design.

The name is XenForo. The logo is just a graphic, in the same way that both Facebook and Twitter's logos use a lowercase 'f' but the name of the companies are Facebook and Twitter.

twitter-a.png

TMsHWt50InZ.png

Oh okay. I'll stop referring to it as "xF" then. :) I always thought the lowercase x had some sort of significance. :)

The name is XenForo. The logo is just a graphic, in the same way that both Facebook and Twitter's logos use a lowercase 'f' but the name of the companies are Facebook and Twitter.

TMsHWt50InZ.png
twitter-a.png

It's not quite the same though. They have everything lowercase as a style, you stylise it so the F is capital which isn't consistent with the x not being. It's more like the facebook logo reading faceBook. It's easy to see why it causes confusion (though it's not a big deal).

It's not quite the same though. They have everything lowercase as a style, you stylise it so the F is capital which isn't consistent with the x not being. It's more like the facebook logo reading faceBook. It's easy to see why it causes confusion (though it's not a big deal).
True, but to be quite honest we don't care if people want to call it xenForo or XEnfOro or whatever, so long as you have x-e-n-f-o-r-o in there - I was merely responding to a question about the canonical format.

Take a look at eBay. :p I'm sure there's plenty of companies that have capitalization we don't normally see. Typing it isn't that hard once you know what it is, but yes the logo can throw you off quite easily.

LOL, How do you know ??

I change up 10 times a day !!

Google has been case sensitive on some searches, but in this case I'm sure they will find it !!

Top Bottom