XF 1.4 Is it possible to make one section not moderated?

Cyb3r

Hello, this is my first thread and i'm glad to be part of this awesome community.

So i have one question i was digging for an answer myself but maybe i missed something, my board is moderated so new members cannot post without approval, but i want to cancel this rule on some sections like Introduction section, how can I achieve this?

Thanks in advance.

Is the moderation just implemented at the group permission level (for new posters only)? If so, you can't really disable that on a per-node level.

I was saying that you can't do that out of the box.

Hey @Mike, now after trying the other method which moderate posts per node, it's not working, i set the forum as moderate posts and change the user permission to always follow board rules, after promotion still nothing happened all posts have to be approved manually, am i doing something wrong here?

What you've explained it expected. You don't bypass the moderation queue unless you have a specific moderator-level permission.

The only time a user bypasses the queue is if they have the ability to approve the content they just created (which means they can approve and unapprove all posts in that forum; as mentioned, it's a moderator-level permission).

The only time a user bypasses the queue is if they have the ability to approve the content they just created (which means they can approve and unapprove all posts in that forum; as mentioned, it's a moderator-level permission).

So the previous method was better then, hope this will be implemented as a core option, because this is really basic need for most forums, some sections can't be set under queue like introductions and such, anyway thank you for your time.

Top Bottom