Is Digital Ocean Host Good for Xenforo, Or What Host Can Is Best

Dragonfruit

Known Host seems great:

Been with them for a couple of years now, and switched to annual billing because I'm ready to stay long term. Their support responses are lightning fast.

sbj

Yes, it is perfectly fine. But of course like any host, having a "blank" host won't be enough for you to host XF on it.
It must meet this criteria:

1631648895863.png

So, you have to configure your server.

MySiteGuy

If your skill level is such that you have to ask about very basic hosting, then not having a web based control panel is going to make things much more difficult for you. Vultr, Digital Ocean, Linode and similar "cloud" based VPS hosts are probably not the best approach for someone new at this.

I strongly suggest you research into hosting that has CPanel or a similar web based front end. Knownhost is one of those mentioned, but there are many who support this.

jeetkune

Hello

Please Suggest Host One Can Use For Forum Base Website, Running on xenforo script....

Thanks
I've been using digitalocean for a long time. It will be your best friend with its many features such as you can change the ip address at any time, take a backup with one click, and so on. If you need help installing xenforo you can contact me. I can set your ddos-guard, latest version mariadb, fastcgi cache, nginx offical mainline version, redis ratelimit and redis cache. I can do your full server setup.

In short, I can completely deliver your xenforo friendly nginx server to you.

Tracy Perry

I've been using digitalocean for a long time.
One main problem in using DO, especially if you run a mail server is that their IP blocks are blocked on many major providers service (like Hotmail) since they have such a large issue with spammers using their service. For simple web sites it's fine. For actual mail deliver it is sorely impacted.

Mbonu

I've been using digitalocean for a long time. It will be your best friend with its many features such as you can change the ip address at any time, take a backup with one click, and so on. If you need help installing xenforo you can contact me. I can set your ddos-guard, latest version mariadb, fastcgi cache, nginx offical mainline version, redis ratelimit and redis cache. I can do your full server setup.

In short, I can completely deliver your xenforo friendly nginx server to you.
Is ok, Thanks so much, i will contact you if need be, Thanks for the info once more