Is anyone using this on a live environment?

TNCclubman

Im thinking of grabbing it asap as i dont want to wait anymore for a brand new site. Not importing anything, the site will have next to nothing traffic at first and build up slowly.

Im thinking i should just wait for gold as these are all betas still and 1 upgrade can break everything and make me have to tell people to re-register.

thanks for the info.

Rob, I think that the colors work well on your forum for your theme :)

Just a suggestion, but instead of "Enter Site" for the tab, I would make it "Forum" or "Community" or something else so that folks know to click on it. Or, if you wanted to go with the "Enter Site" option, I'd add a larger linked image at the top of the WP install body :D

Just a suggestion, but instead of "Enter Site" for the tab, I would make it "Forum" or "Community" or something else so that folks know to click on it.

I would second this. lol i spent a good minute on your site trying to figure out where the forum was.. i was looking at the enter site button thinking i was already on the site. ;) So it took a minute to occur to me that was probably the forum.

Rob, I think that the colors work well on your forum for your theme :)

Just a suggestion, but instead of "Enter Site" for the tab, I would make it "Forum" or "Community" or something else so that folks know to click on it. Or, if you wanted to go with the "Enter Site" option, I'd add a larger linked image at the top of the WP install body :D
I would second this. lol i spent a good minute on your site trying to figure out where the forum was.. i was looking at the enter site button thinking i was already on the site. ;) So it took a minute to occur to me that was probably the forum.

Thanks for the tip. Will make a change there.

Top Bottom