Is a tournament mod planned?

I have a specific need for a CMS with a tournament mod. Xen Foro can do everything I need the CMS to do, but doesn't appear to have this? Does anyone know if there is one planned or in development? This would be good to know before I purchase the license.

Looking for something similar to this, but don't really need all the bells and whistles.

Thanks.

No, I want an add-on that runs tournaments. That one just utilizes the results of tournaments run elsewhere.

I contacted Jaxel the other day & he said it's going to be a very long time till his Tournament add-on is released, if ever. I really need one too, but it doesn't look like we are going to be getting one anytime soon.

Well, if nobody seems to make one your best bet is to contact a developer in private and hire them to code this for you. Waindigo and Chris Deeming are good choices. There are plenty of others, too.

Well, if nobody seems to make one your best bet is to contact a developer in private and hire them to code this for you. Waindigo are Chris Deeming and good choices. There are plenty of others, too.

Good idea, and better yet slowreflex find out what they would charge to make this happen to eventually be sold publicy, then start a mini kick starter campaign via a new thread listing how much is needed, what's been contributed thus far etc, so interested parties can put there money where there mouth is so to speak lol, busy on my own project but if you get this done I'd be willing to pitch in to see this happen.

Top Bottom